We are multi disciplinary clinic with Physiotherapy and Chiropractic services located at Northwest at Gates of Panorama Hills. We are located in plaza with all possible stores needed for daily needs including medical clinic, dental, Pharmacy and grocery stores with easy access to local transit and ample parking area.
We treat MVA, WCB, Private health insurance clients and do direct billings.
We are looking for an individual who is willing to part of our team to work as a medical/health care office assistant/ front desk.
- Experience in Physio/Chiro clinic is an asset.
- Welcoming clients, answering phone calls, booking appointments, collecting paying, Filling, data entry, faxing, emailing etc.
- Direct billing with various private insurances & WCB, MVA, yellow card.
- Sound knowledge of MS office and strong typing speed.
- Multitasking and hard working.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Treatment room preparation, Laundry and general cleaning.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to manage all sorts of situations and people.
- Ability to multi-task Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour.
As a chiropractor you'll use physical manipulation, massage and rehabilitative exercise to treat patients with a range of conditions, often related to the spine, including:
- Arthritic pain.
- Back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Joint stiffness, pain and discomfort.
- Muscular aches.
- Sports injuries.
As a chiropractor, you'll need to:
- Take detailed medical histories from your patients, including information on previous injuries, surgery, general health and lifestyle.
- Conduct physical examinations, focusing on the spine and posture, and noting the range of movement.
- Take and interpret x-rays, if necessary.
- Check blood pressure and perform other medical tests if necessary.
- Make a diagnosis and explain it to your patient.
- Establish an appropriate treatment or management plan with your patient.
- Perform adjustments of the joints of the spine and extremities using your hands or specialist equipment.
- Perform soft tissue therapies, such as massage.
- Educate and advise patients on rehabilitation exercises to aid long-term recovery and techniques to ensure health is maintained.
- Keep accurate and confidential clinical records.
- Liaise with other healthcare practitioners and refer patients requiring other medical attention.